The Flash is the third car in the game. It was added August 18, 2016. The game's description describes it as "Very fast, but handles poorly and has low health."
- Max Health
- Boost Regeneration
- Move Speed
- Max Boost
- Boost Refill (Item)
The Flash is an isosceles triangle that is slightly thinner than the Racer. It has an indigo outline and a violet body color. It is the 2nd fastest in the game as of now, and it's max speed is almost impossible to control. It has a lot of speed, but it's almost non-existent attack and health make it hard to survive in combat.
- Upgrade Max Health at the beginning of the game, keep cursor closer to the car to go slower and be more maneuverable.
- Upgrade Boost Regeneration every 3 turns
- Avoid all other cars, touching them at high speed will cause instant death
- Boost abuse is necessary when being chased, use whenever you feel like you are being chased by a player or aimed at by a Buster
- Heal up with Ambulamps as much a possible but don't over use them
- When passing a player who might be going for the kill, be sure to fool them. This should be easy due to your speed and boost.
- None, it has weaker health than everything else, with the exception of the Piercer. The Flash class is meant for racing only.
- Hazard, touching one will kill you
- Bully, touching deals major damage, going at high speeds it might kill you.
- Buster, its bullets are almost as fast as the Flash, about 85% of your speed, avoid at all costs.
- Walls. As strange as it sounds, crashing into a wall usually results in death.
- It was added August 18. It was the 3rd class to be added
- It is the fastest default vehicle