The Sludger, originally called Blobber, was added on September 9. According to the game's description, it "Can slow down other vehicles".
The Sludger is a green rounded hexagon with a light green outline. Its corners are very rounded.
- Upgrade Movement Speed and Health Regeneration
- Boost as much as possible at the beginning of the game.
- If there is no more boost, reverse and slow all the players behind you.
- Use repair kit only if health is at or below 1/5 (or just don't and use that point toward something more useful, like health regen).
- Hazard, due to it consuming boost, it can easily be slowed.
- Bully, it can also easily be slowed to prevent bounce damage.
- Buster, the sludge sphere slows reload speed while it has cooldown.
- Single Racer, If movement speed is low the Sludger can easily shoot the Racer with its sludge blob.
- Piercer, it will be able to out drive or kill, even when sludged
- Flash, it will still be able to out run it
- Multiple Enemies, because it takes time to shoot another sludge blob after shooting one, causing others which are not slowed, to easily ram and kill you.
- It was added on September 9.
- It was originally called the Blobber but then was changed.
- It has 4 buyable upgrades:
- Health Regeneration
- Movement Speed
- Reload Speed
- Repair Kit